People walk the peaceful paths of our venues for different reasons, and we completely respect each personal situation.
The beautifully kept community gardens, quiet surroundings and fresh air will make your visit as pleasant as it can be, but we know that's not always enough. So, if you need some extra company, we welcome friendly dogs at all of our cemetery locations.
Take a stroll with your fur-ever friend and explore our unique community spaces. So often, this is just what you both need.
The presence and affection of your dog might even support other visitors. However, please always remain considerate of those around you.
Dogs are allowed at our cemetery locations, providing:
- Dogs always remain on a leash.
- Owners show courtesy to others and clean up after their dogs.
- Dogs do not relieve themselves on or near graves or memorial sites.
- Dogs do not bark excessively.
- Dogs are not overly boisterous or aggressive toward other visitors or dogs.
We are pleased to bring you this information, but the safety and comfort of you and all of our guests is paramount. Please get in touch with us with any questions or concerns that you may have.