Deceased Search Terms and Conditions
1) These terms apply to your use of the Deceased Search Facility ("Facility") and to your subsequent use of the information you obtain. By using this Facility you accept these terms and agree to be bound by them.
2) We may change these terms at any time. If we do, we will display a notice on the home page of this website for one month after the change is made. Your use of the Facility after such a notice appears will constitute acceptance of the amended terms.
About the Facility
3) We take all reasonable care in compiling the information in the Facility, and we update it periodically. However, we do not warrant or represent that it is complete, current or accurate.
The information provided may not reflect the most current records on our files. We recommend that you contact us to confirm the veracity and currency of the information before you rely on it to take any course of action or incur any costs.
Please contact us on:
- Bunurong Memorial Park: (03) 9788 9488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Springvale Botanical Cemetery: (03) 8558 8278 or email email@example.com
- St Kilda Cemetery: (03) 9349 3014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
4) We make no representations or warranties in relation to the Facility or the information in it, including that the Facility and/or your access to it will be continuous, uninterrupted, timely, fault free, virus free or secure.
5) The Facility site may contain links to other websites which are not maintained or controlled by us ("third party sites"). Third party sites are not part of the Facility website.
We provide these links solely for your convenience. We make no representations or warranties about any third party site. We do not endorse, and accept no responsibility for, the content or use of any third party site.
Use of the Facility
6) The information within the Facility is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. We own the copyright in the Facility site itself and the information it contains. You will not obtain any rights or interests in or to any of the information obtained from the Facility.
7) The Facility site and the information it contains are supplied solely for reference purposes. You may use the Facility and the information it contains only for your personal family research or for professional family research on behalf of a specific client.
8) You must not use, download, copy, communicate, distribute, sell, or publish online or in print or in any other format any part of the information obtained from the Facility, except in the context of an individual family history.
9) You must not manipulate or interfere with, or attempt to alter or adapt, any information or content on the Facility.
10) You must not use the information obtained from the Facility in any way which is defamatory or fraudulent.
11) If you are dissatisfied with the Facility or any part of it, or with these terms, your only remedy is to stop using the Facility.
12) We will not be liable for any loss caused, directly or indirectly, by your use of the Facility. We will not be liable for damages of any kind, including (but not limited to) compensatory damages, lost profits, lost data, or any form of special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages.
13) If you do not comply with these terms, your access to the Facility may be suspended or permanently disabled without warning and we may take legal action against you seeking an injunction, damages or both.