- Sorrento Public Cemetery
- Many voices, singing as one
- A special community service honours the lives of children
- SMCT All Souls Day Services
- RSL Remembrance Day Service 2017
- 2017 - Police Remembrance End of Day Reflection
- Father's Day Remembrance Service 2017
- Springvale Botanical Cemetery’s Cremation Viewing Room Upgraded
- Bunurong Memorial Park - Runner up in 2016 American Cemetery Excellence Awards
- Southern Metropolitan Cemeteries Trust wins at the City of Greater Dandenong Sustainability Awards
- Southern Metropolitan Cemeteries Trust and Café Vita et flores win Gold
- Café Vita et flores - Bunurong Memorial Park - Now Open
- SMCT Annual Meeting
- What's on at SMCT
Local community comes together for Father's Day
On Thursday 29 August 2013 over 260 families came together to help celebrate and remember their fathers at Bunurong Memorial Park’s, Weeroona Chapel.
The Southern Metropolitan Cemeteries Trust (SMCT) and Allison Monkhouse Funeral Directors were delighted to host this much anticipated annual Fathers’ Day Service (now in its fifth year).
The service commenced at 7pm with a moving opening speech by Mr. Jonathan Tribe, CEO of SMCT.
The service included lighting of candles in memory of the fathers, a father’s day message from celebrant Bill Brown, photographic reflection and at the conclusion, the placement of lanterns on Peace Lake within Bunurong Memorial Park.
The Southern Metropolitan Cemeteries Trust wishes to thank everyone who attended.