- The Vanitas Experience at Melbourne General Cemetery
- SMCT receives Runner-Up award in the ‘Best Wellbeing Program’
- Sorrento Public Cemetery
- Loved ones honoured at special Christmas Remembrance Service
- SMCT Annual Meeting
- Many voices, singing as one
- A special community service honours the lives of children
- SMCT All Souls Day Services
- RSL Remembrance Day Service 2017
- 2017 - Police Remembrance End of Day Reflection
- Father's Day Remembrance Service 2017
- Springvale Botanical Cemetery’s Cremation Viewing Room Upgraded
- Bunurong Memorial Park - Runner up in 2016 American Cemetery Excellence Awards
- What's on at SMCT
Behaviour and conduct at SMCT Locations - Pokémon Go
Public visitation and appropriate conduct across Southern Metropolitan Cemeteries Trust locations.
Southern Metropolitan Cemeteries Trust (SMCT) locations are public places and therefore all members of the public are welcome and indeed encouraged to visit.
These locations are also spaces which many people visit to respect and honour their relatives; as such SMCT strives to ensure that the conduct of visitors is appropriate at all times.
All SMCT staff are aware of the requirement for visitors to display appropriate conduct and behaviour, and, in the interests of the general public, are able to politely request that visitors leave if their behaviour is not appropriate.
There has been media attention recently about the Pokémon Go game, which is a mobile app.
It has come to our attention that people may visit SMCT locations for the purposes of the Pokémon Go game.
Please note that any visitor to SMCT locations who is disruptive will be respectfully requested to leave as this is not congruent with appropriate conduct for cemetery and memorial park visitation.